Crochet Panta

Two words I'd never even heard until recently: shrug and panta. The former because I'm not a fashionista type and it takes me a while to catch on; the latter because I don't snowboard. But while they may be fairly new additions to my (already extensive) vocabulary, they seem to be all I'm crocheting right now.

(Well, that's not strictly true, but let's just continue the pretence for the sake of this post. It's neater that way.)

After a string of recent failures (I really don't want to talk about the fact that I've just had to entirely unpick the shrug I've spent the past week crocheting, the bitterness lingers still) I was ready to build a big bonfire and throw all my wool and crochet hooks into the conflagration (see what I mean about that vocab). So, to perk myself up again, I popped over to Crafster and got this nifty little panta pattern. A couple of hours later I had a panta of my very own. Some might say it's a little on the small side, and so by rights is more of a "headband", but I pay no heed to quibbles over semantics.

It's the first time I've had a go at ribbed crochet, so I'm mighty pleased to have given that a whirl. An easy peasy panta that's fun and quick to make. My faith in crochet has been restored...
for now.

Find out how to make a Panta here.

Comments

Shinykatie said…
You are a cheeky one, but if you don't ask you don't get. I'll knock one up for you for the next time I see you.