Three quick things

Forgot to say! The hat went down a treat - both mother and baby were delighted. Or at least I think Mae was delighted, though it may just been a touch of wind (that's the baby I'm talking about, not the mother - no idea how her wind was).

And on another note, just wanted to say that the paltry number of updates on this blog is no reflection of how much I've been crocheting but has more to do with the amount of time I already spend on a computer. After 10 hours sat at my desk staring at the web and writing stuff, I quite often run out of steam when it comes to my personal blogs. But I've got some bits to stick up soon, so I will have to be a bit more committed to Good Hooking.

And finally, we're (Shiny Media) hoping to launch a crafts blog soon. If you want to write for it, or know anyone who might like to contribute, let me know! You can email me on editor[AT]shinyshiny.tv . And if I take ages to respond, please don't take it personally - I'm all over the place these days and so is my brain.

Comments