You can never have enough squares

Yet more squares, this time of the itty bitty variety. These ones were my attempt at making something a little less garish than normal, but I soon got bored of the teeny tininess, which involves far too much scissor action for my liking. How can I concentrate on Boston Legal if I'm constantly having to start off new colours? I can't, that's how. So, they too have been retired indefinitely to the work bag and may or may not make a come back some day in the future. Maybe when there's no more television.

By the way, for some reason these ones came out all bluey and the last lot came out all pinky. To save me the effort of re-taking all the shots, I'd be much obliged if you could just adjust the colour mentally in your own heads (as opposed to anyone else's) to reflect the *actual* colour. Thank you.

Comments