Shiny Media launches Crafty Crafty - a blog for crafty types

It started as a bit of an in-joke between me and Gemma (Shiny Media's excellent Fashion Editor and fellow crafty type). If Shiny Media, creator of Shiny Shiny, were to start a craft blog, what would it be called? After sniggering at the simple genius of the name Crafty Crafty, we kept on mentioning it to the boys as if it were a fait accompli, even going as far as to stick up some sample posts on a test blog for our own enjoyment. And somehow, we managed to reach the stage where it was actually happening for real. Now Gemma and I just have to hope that it works out - since we're the fools who sold it to the others.

So, without further ado, please allow me to introduce you to Shiny Media's new craft blog, Crafty Crafty. Let me know what you think, won't you! And if you fancy writing for it, you can contact me on editor@shinyshiny.tv

Comments