I'm Alpaca Girl's Fiber Arts Friday featured blogger!


The lovely Katy from Alpaca Farm Girl contacted me to ask if I'd talk about the fine art of crochet for her Fiber Arts Friday feature. How could I refuse? I am but flesh and blood.

You can read my hilarious insights and homespun wisdom right here.

Also, I know it's shameful of me, but I gave Katy the scoop on two things I finished making recently: my crochet blanket (well I say "finished" - I've still got a row of edging to do) and my amigurumi Milo, which I made for my Milo-mad niece over in Australia. She's already picked a hole in the back of his neck, which I think speaks volumes about the ingratitude of 2 year olds.

Comments

I love the blanket, pretty retro
Jimbo said…
Hi Katie! Good to see you're still crocheting and that the pointy sticks didn't carry you away! International Crochet Day is coming again on Sept 12 and I just had to let you know, since you did such a fantastic job promoting the day last year!
And to let you know I've another contest running in my blog for ICD III! Its growing, thanks in no small part to YOU!!
Best of luck with your new career move!
Jimbo