Crochet Dress in Topshop

I'm not fully convinced that I actually like crocheted clothes - there's always a danger that you'll get carried away and end up wearing something like this. Nevertheless, having seen Gemma's knitted shrug, I thought I should at least give it a crack before dismissing it. I bought this pattern from Diane Langan and am already well on my way - although I'm not sure it's going to turn out right first time thanks to my (typical) decision to fiddle with the pattern (more of that on another post soon).

Anyway, I've spotted some crochet stuff in shops recently. It's amazing how obsessed you become with peering at knitwear when you can knit and crochet. So, I thought I should probably indulge my obsession by posting up a few of my finds. This dress from Topshop was on Catwalk Queen. Next time I'm in Topshop I'll see if I can find it to take some closer snaps.

Comments