Cosy tea for me

Yes! There's a good chance that soon my tea pot may no longer feel the chill of cold air touching its delicate metal underparts. Well, if I ever get round to finishing this thing anyway.

I thought after all that tasteful clothes making it was time to do something nice and ugly again. If it's ugly and garish you can guarantee I'll like it. It's why I was a crap goth.

Anyway, it's not based on any one pattern. The stitch design is from Jan Eaton's 200 Crochet Blocks and I've just made it big enough to fit my pot (I hope - past experience has taught me that I have brain damage where the successful measuring part of my brain should languish). I'll start reducing stitches somewhere near the top, and hopefully all will turn out well. If not, I'll just fob it off on an unsuspecting relative.

Comments